Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, not only that is our client ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in business-focused publications such as The Wall Street Journal, but your progression and professional growth is equally as important, as you have a say in where your career goes within the organization. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to improve your skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
Finance Professional reports directly to Finance Manager of Business Finance Center of Excellence. Operationally, you will be a part of extended regional finance teams and work closely with them on a daily basis, providing business solutions and consultancy services to prestige global clients. Furthermore, you will provide support to regional business leaders and help to transfer the knowledge to Prague.
• Performs financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling. Develops recommendations from information and results; considers and conducts additional analyses as appropriate.
• Collects budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes and uploads the information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss.
• Analyzes budget, midyear forecast or other types of financial information and recommends corrections of any problems or inconsistencies to management.
• Assists in developing financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
• Develops and maintains financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide financial statements and reports to management and the corporate office.
• Develops executive reports using database structures and end user interfaces to provide information to the appropriate personnel as needed.
• Assists department in completion and understanding of, budgets and other financial analyses.
• Prepares, analyzes, and publishes monthly financial rolling forecast with detail to appropriate management and the corporate office.
• Maintains integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.
• Relevant experience in finance or accounting.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting.
• Strong Excel Skills.
• SAP, Business Warehouse is a plus.
• High proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Experience in a Multi-national company, working and interacting with colleagues across EMEA and CEEME.
• Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and accounting.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Pro-active, strong analytic skills and problem solving skills.
• Client focus.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
• Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits.
• The opportunity to work in an international multicultural company.
• Extensive training and career development within global structure.
• Modern office premises with all necessary amenities to make you work time pleasant and enjoyable.
• Stable employment with career opportunities both vertical and horizontal.
• Friendly and dynamic work environment.
• Prague central location.
• Supportive management at all times.
• Every day use of foreign languages.
• Team-building activities and social events.
• Free refreshment on the working place.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Ekonomika a finance,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek