Your task will be:
- posting and parking high volumes of invoices
- matching purchase orders to invoices
- preparing payment runs and manual payments
- managing the resolution of invoice queries
- regular month end closing activities, reports distribution
- ledger accounts reconciliations
What do you need to join our team?
- proficient level of English (C1) and communicative German (B2 and up)
- understanding of finance processes
- previous experience in accountancy, back office, administration or a degree in finance is beneficial
In return to your perfect work you will get:
- internal mobility program where you can learn about other departments' work
- flexible working hours which enables to manage work schedule according to your individual needs
- international environment
- multiple possibilities for learning and professional development
- free trainings and educational programmes
- 25 days vacation
- teambuildings and sport events helping to quickly adapt in the company environment
- relax rooms and amenities
- meal vouchers 80CZK
It is a time for you to grow your career!
We have some challenging goals to be solved.
Apply here directly on the link below or just contact me on the phone: 226254962 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org